Secluded on a beautiful property and offering 5 star boutique luxury accommodation and services Boroka Downs exudes a romantic ambience in a breathtaking natural setting with expansive views, magnificient night skies and roaming native animals outside your residence.
Liberally scattered on this unique Trust for Nature property are;
Five identical Residences or Villas, each for one couple, separated from one another by space & a mass of trees along a ridge line.
Each stand alone residence offers complete sanctuary; 5 minutes from Halls Gap but a world away
Check our Galleries to experience your luxury getaway.
- Our facilities at Boroka Downs are not suitable for children.
- We have a strict No visitor policy in order to preserve the peaceful ambience of the property for all our guests
- Large circular spa in each residence.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate bathroom with large shower
- King size beds with pure wool doona and luxury cotton linen.
- Spacious and comfortable leather lounge with ottoman
- Glass wall windows with unimpeded views from the bed, living areas and the spa
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Digital surround sound system
- Smart TV and Blue Ray player & Bluetooth music connectivity
- A large selection of "favourites" DVDs available for complimentary viewing.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Separate Laundry in each residence with washing machine & dryer
- Complete kitchen stocked with every basic needed to make self-catering a pleasure. Including electric BBQ meaning no fire ban problems.
- Luxurious bath robes and slippers.
- Non-allergenic all natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash & spa gel
- Excellent mobile / cell phone reception
- All rooms are non smoking however ashtrays are provided on the outside deck area
- Available for complimentary use during your stay – binoculars and wildlife reference books, backpack, walking and touring maps, board games or for the more active mountain bikes and golf clubs
- Resident hosts always available to assist as required
The residences at Boroka Downs are suitable for most disabled people however the terrain on the property may provide challenges.