Six Seasons of Gariwerd Package
Gariwerd is the Indigenous people's name for the Grampians region; this package features aspects of the Indigenous culture,
including Rock Art paintings and general Grampians icon sight seeing.
Tour by Brambuk.
- Two nights accommodation (Current special offer: of very late checkout (up to 6pm) or a complimentary third night).
- A bottle of Seppelts Salinger sparkling wine.
- Generous breakfast provisions awaiting in your residence.
- Sukin Organics skin and body care gift box.
- 10% discount on entry to Halls Gap Zoo.
- Special discounts at Seppelts vineyard.
- A special offer at The Gap Vineyard.
- Adventure Golf special offer.
- Plus all inclusions listed on the tariffs page.
- A fascinating 1/2 day tour and Aboriginal cultural experience conducted by the people of the award winning Brambuk National Park & Cultural Centre
- Morning pick up at your residence, early afternoon finish.
- Guests will join our local Aboriginal rangers on a guided tour.
- To learn the local Dreamtime creation story, and learn about the spiritual significance of the area.
- To be immersed in the Aboriginal culture and spectacular environment of the Grampians National Park, learn ancient practices see a variety of ancient rock art and view the Park from the best vantage points.
- A welcome by a Traditional Owner of the land.
- The Dreamtime creation story of Gariwerd.
- Learn how ochre is gathered & prepared at traditional ochre pits.
- Visit to a scarred canoe tree.
- Visit & Interpretation of ancient Rock Art Shelters.
- Visit to some of the Iconic Lookouts of Gariwerd.
- Morning tea and a Bush tucker lunch.