Escape to Nature Package
Get out of the city and back to nature with this fun package just for two. Includes a selected tour around the Halls Gap/Grampians region.
- Two nights accommodation (Current special: a very late checkout (up to 6pm) or a complimentary third night).
- A bottle of Seppelts Salinger sparkling wine.
- Generous breakfast provisions awaiting in your residence.
- Sukin Organics skin and body care gift box.
- 10% discount on entry to Halls Gap Zoo.
- Special discounts at Seppelts vineyard.
- Entry for two to Brambuk Dreaming at Brambuk Cultural Centre.
- A special offer at The Gap Vineyard.
- Adventure Golf special offer.
- Plus all inclusions listed on the tariffs page.
- Plus a ½ day nature tour. There are 2 tours to choose from and a decision on which tour option can be made on arrival.
Tour Option 1:
Goes where touring guests otherwise could not, in and around the Grampians National Park.
Guests will be picked up from their Boroka Downs residence for a ½ day 4WD Nature Tour provided by our local nature guru, Neil from Birdswing Tours . The tour includes AWD access to panoramic views, hidden valleys and remote places where native wildlife abounds. The tour includes morning tea secluded in the Australian bush.
Highlights of this tour include:
* Victoria valley wildlife and tranquility
* Paddy's Castle
* Aboriginal rock art (seasonal due to track condition)
* River Red Gum stands and wetlands
* Wallaby Rocks
* View wild flowers (vary with season)
Tour Option 2:
Takes in the more well-trodden route of Grampians icons such as:
* Reed lookout and The Balconies (Jaws of Death)
* Serra range and the Victoria valley wild life and tranquillity
* Victoria Range, River Red Gum stands and wetlands.
* Victoria Valley 4WD tracks and views
* Zumsteins (Historic site) and Mackenzie Falls
* The Elephants Hide
A very special visit to HALLS GAP ZOO ; exclusive to Boroka Downs guests; personal (couple) guided tour and photo opportunities with Australian native animals
The visit includes a personalised guided tour and animal insight by one of the Zoo's senior curatorial staff and features:
* Snake Handling (if you're game)
* Photo opportunities with koalas
* Feeding and photo opportunities with kangaroos, wallabies and emus
* Tasmanian devil encounter
* And a special visit to the meerkats enclosure