Elope Victoria, Australia
Run away to the Grampians, Victoria's finest retreat and perfect elopement location to exchange your marriage vows.
For couples seeking a romantic, private and affordable elopement without the stress of co-ordination and planning. Let us help make your special day all about you.
- Three nights award winning luxury accommodation
- Generous Breakfast provisions
- Marriage Celebrant who will provide eloping ideas for your ceremony
- Witnesses (a legal requirement)
- Live cello music during the ceremony
- Professional Photography by Marty Schoo who provides a special package for Boroka Downs elopers
- Flowers or Bouquet.
- VIP Wine Tasting - at Halls Gap Estate nearby.
- A pair of hand blown wine flutes created by local artist James McMurtrie.
- A bottle of premium Victorian sparkling wine.
- Gift box of chocolates from Glenelg Fine Confectionary
- A Dinner for bride and groom at a local restaurant.
- Plus all inclusions listed on the tariffs page.
Marriage celebrant laws require 32 days notice. Talk to us about selecting a celebrant.
In keeping with a true elopement experience you probably won't anticipate having guests at your ceremony however in special circumstances we can allow up to six (6) adult guests. Please remember Boroka Downs is not suitable for children.
Professional photography by Marty Schoo Marty provides a special 1.5 hour package for Boroka Downs eloping couples.