Run away to the Grampians finest retreat to exchange your vows.
For couples seeking a romantic, and private wedding ceremony without the stress of co-ordination and planning. Let us help you make your special day.
- Three nights award winning luxury accommodation
- Generous Breakfast provisions
- Marriage Celebrant
- Witnesses (a legal requirement)
- Live cello music during the ceremony.
- Professional Photography by Marty Schoo who provides a special package for Boroka Downs elopers
- Flowers or Bouquet.
- VIP Wine Tasting - at The Gap Vineyard nearby.
- A pair of hand blown wine flutes created by local artist James McMurtrie.
- A bottle of premium Victorian sparkling wine.
- Gift box of chocolates from Glenelg Fine Confectionary
- A Dinner for bride and groom at a local restaurant.
- Sukin Organics skin and hair care gift box.
- Plus all inclusions listed on the tariffs page.
Marriage celebrant laws require 32 days notice. Talk to us about selecting a celebrant.
In keeping with a true elopment experience you probably won't anticipate having guests at your ceremony however in special circumstances we can allow up to six (6) adult guests. Please remember Boroka Downs is not suiiable for children
Professional photography by Marty Schoo Marty provides a special 1.5 hour package for Boroka Downs elopers.