Accommodation & Light Breakfast
Boroka Downs is truly a unique Grampians accommodation experience and we believe one night really isn't enough.
Our multi night tariffs include all you'll require to be rested and relaxed or to get out and about and make the most of the multitude of attractions and activities the area has to offer.
While we refer to "accommodation only", these tarrifs include the following.
- Hi - speed wifi access
- Mahlia coffee beans loaded in the espresso machine.
- Tea Tonic Chest containing a selection of organic and herbal teas.
- A range of Condiments such as local olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper grinder etc..
- Toasting bread and butter, jam, honey & vegimite
- Breakfast cereal & milk
- Robes and slippers.
- Bathroom amenities.
- Aroma Lamp.
- Quality binoculars, back pack and, walking and touring maps.
- Complimentary access to the DVD library.
- Complimentary board games.
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes and golf clubs
- Access to our organic vegetable & herb garden
- Firewood and kindling. (winter months)
- Residence fully cleaned and serviced during stays of four nights or longer.
- 24 hour reception and assistance.
Please visit our rates page for a full list of tarrifs.
Please note: our facilities at Boroka Downs are not suitable for children
Grampians accommodation at its best.