The most popular dining option at Boroka Downs is to dine in, enjoy the ambience and make use of the extensive cooking facilities that include full stove and convection oven, BBQ, convection microwave oven, abundant array of utensils, cooking pots and every cooking basic you can think of from salt and pepper to balsamic vinegar.
And you are welcome to browse and pick in the organic vegetable garden
Complement these with a glass of local Wine. Our wine list is available at Cellar Door prices.
If you're dining in, we recommend you shop prior to arriving; there is a general store/supermarket in Halls Gap and pre prepared meals are available from Harvest Provedore. There are some good supermarkets enroute in Ararat, Stawell, Horsham and Hamilton. This means you won't have to leave Boroka once you arrive; you won't want to.
Boroka Downs is just 10 minutes from Halls Gap - yet a world away in terms of views, starry night skies, abundant native animals, peace and tranquility but if dining out appeals a number of restaurants and takeaways can be found in Halls Gap should you wish to move from one world to the other.
The restaurants include:
- The Quarry - Ph: +61 3 5356 4858
- The Kookaburra - Ph: +61 3 5356 4222
- The Balconies Restaurant - Ph +61 3 5356 4430
- The Halls Gap Pub - Ph +61 3 5356 4566
- Darcys Stone Grill - Ph +61 3 5356 4344
- OR you can venture to the renown Royal Mail Hotel at Dunkeld - Ph +61 3 5577 2241
- Spirit of Punjab - Ph +61 3 53564234
- Harvest Halls Gap
- Deidre's - Laharum Grove 0429 136 319