Victoria's most awarded boutique "luxury accommodation Grampians". For Couples seeking romantic, private and secluded luxury accommodation with an uncompromising commitment to quality and guest service.
Secluded on a beautiful property with 5 star luxury accommodation and services. Boroka Downs exudes a romantic ambience in a breathtaking natural setting with expansive views, magnificient night skies and roaming native animals outside your residence.
Liberally scattered on this unique100acre property are;
Five identical Residences or Villas, each for one couple, seperated from one another by space & massive trees along a ridge line
One Bungalow, for 2 couples hidden away in the most private corner of the property surrounded by beautiful aged gum trees
Each stand alone residence offers complete sanctuary, in a world of your own; just minutes from Halls Gap
Check our Galleries to experience your luxury getaway.
- Our facilities at Boroka Downs are not suitable for children.
- We have a strict No visitor policy in order to preserve the peaceful ambience of the property for all our guests
- Large circular spa in each residence; heated deck spa at the Bungalow
- Open log fire in each residence; European log heater in the Bungalow: we cart the wood of course. (Not available during gazetted Fire Danger Period for safety reasons)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Heated bathroom with large shower
- King size beds with pure wool doona and luxury cotton Sheridan linen.
- Spacious comfortable leather lounge
- Glass wall with unimpeded views from the bed, living areas and the spas
- Luxurious double hammock (summer)
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Digital surround sound system
- Smart TV and Blue Ray player & bluetooth music connectivity
- A large selection of latest release and older favourites DVDs available for complimentary viewing.
- Saeco espresso coffee machine with freshly ground Mahalia coffee
- Laundry in each residence with washing machine & dryer
- Complete kitchen stocked with every basic needed to make self-catering a pleasure. Including electric BBQ meaning no fire ban problems.
- Luxurious bath robes and slippers.
- Non-allergenic all natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash & spa gel
- Excellent mobile / cell phone reception
- All rooms are non smoking however ashtrays are provided on the outside deck area
- Available for complimentary use during your stay – binoculars and wildlife reference books, backpack, walking and touring maps, board games or for the more active mountain bikes and golf clubs
- Resident hosts on hand to assist as required
The residences at Boroka Downs are suitable for most disabled people however the terrain on the property may provide challenges.